What is for lunch?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I just had traditional hummus on wheat pita w/ sliced onions, tomatos and bread-n-butter pickles with a side of fresh strawberries and it was yummy!

Tabitha said:
I just had traditional hummus on wheat pita w/ sliced onions, tomatos and bread-n-butter pickles with a side of fresh strawberries and it was yummy!

lunch?? lol eeegh... good idea... Im hungry... so far its been a muffin from starbucks and a hot chocolate... not on my top nutritious things to eat list....

baddddd boooooy Ian..

I just made a veggie and noodles salad.

First I steamed some garlic scapes and broccoli stems, then chopped up some: zucchini; red and yellow peppers; celery (for the crunch), lots of tomatoes, fresh basil from my tiny herb pot....mixed it all tog with penne noodles; made a lime and garlic dressing with some extra dried herbs from a shaker jar.

Yummmmmm, Woodi, won't you invite me over for lunch? Sounds delicious. I just ate ham salad on wheat toast with sliced tomatoes and green peppers on the side.

Hey monoenny11, how do you prepare the Rice & Yogurt thing for lunch? Do you just mix plain boiled rice with yogurt?

I am having a huge mug of kefir for breakfast ... mmmm ... loving it.

I'm eating half a grilled stuffed burrito from Taco Bell for breakfast ...

It's summer! I can be bad! :D

eta: ...and cake.

I had leftover Chinese. I might be sick later.

Baked potato chips and french onion dip.
with a cup of coffee (cream and sugar)

Latest posts

Back