I am new

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I would like to start by telling you all that I got interested in soap making when I bought my first milk goat this April. My intentions of buying a milk goat was to feed my calves (of which I still do), but then I found out that goatmilk soap is getting to be a very big thing. So I decided to gather resources and materials and "just do it". Since then I have made three batches so far and love making and using these soaps. I hope to gain knowledge, skills, and friends on this forum.

...So I decided to gather resources and materials and "just do it". Since then I have made three batches so far and love making and using these soaps.
WOW! That's pretty impressive, soap guy! Congratulations on making your first soaps -- especially since they were goat milk soaps!

How about a pic.gif

Please take some time to read through the Beginner's Forum to get some tips and tricks to help you move forward. We'll be expecting more good things from you.
:wave:

Latest posts

Back