You know your addicted when............

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you make a friend who happens to live near the ocean, go out in a storm at very low tide to grab you a gallon of ocean water so you can make mermaid soap the next time she comes through town.

...when you're not even finished pouring the latest soap and you are wondering if you could possibly get another batch done before the kids come home!

lulubelle said:
When you take more pictures of your soap than you do of your children :lol:

That's so funny. (so...maybe I should start taking more pictures of the family :lol: )

You Know you are addicted when....

.....The only dreams you remember are about making soap.
.....You clear out double kitchen cabinets to dedicate to soap supplies and box up your kitchen stuff and take it to the garage :)
....last but not least...& very personal...you wake up thinking about making love to your husband and also thinking about making soap and making soap wins out :)...hey I'm 45 yrs. old..to be expected!

Only other soapers could possible understand. Maybe we need an addiction meeting...like AA..lol!
"Hi, my name is Kaye, and I am a Soaper."

When the first thing you do in the morning is to make a beeline to the kitchen to start soaping, haven't even brushed your teeth or washed your face. Then in the same evening, you make another batch!

Latest posts

Back