"Pimp My Soap"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniej

Reaction score
I was looking for a good website name, that isn't already taken :x But there aren't any! Not many anyway. So I was shocked when on a whim I searched for pimpmysoap.com and saw that it was available! Since I'm posting this, you can probably guess that I registered it :lol:

The question is now what do I do with it? I have no immediate plans for it but hope someday to do something fun with it. If you have any creative ideas, post them up!

That's a great www!

You could do a blog & direct the www to that.

You could host weekly pimped out soap contests & allow peo[ple to vote for their fav to carry the title for the week or simly post your choice of the week like a review of sorts. People could send you a bar of their soap & you could write a review... imagine all the freee soap!

Tabitha said:
That's a great www!

You could host weekly pimped out soap contests & allow peo[ple to vote for their fav to carry the title for the week or simly post your choice of the week like a review of sorts. People could send you a bar of their soap & you could write a review... imagine all the freee soap!

What a brilliant idea !

That's a great name.
Donnie, the only question I have is, you make biodiesel right? Does this mean that all your soap is brown?
Because to me, the term "pimp my soap" brings to mind bright colours and fancy tops and mica and all sorts of little things like that.
Just a thought, but it is a great name.

Tabitha said:
That's a great www!

Thanks Tabitha! Those are excellent ideas! I'm not good enough with making web sites that I could do all of that stuff but I could definitely do a photo gallery of willing participants soaps.

Free blog sites are click & build. It's about the same as posting comments & photos to this forum except you get to choose the color scheme.

Here is my blog: www.pollywogpatch.blogspot.com

It's hosted at www.blogspot.com

You really do just post 1 comment or photo after another like you are adding onto a thread at a forum. That site is free.

You can point your www. to your blog address.

Tabitha said:
Free blog sites are click & build. It's about the same as posting comments & photos to this forum except you get to choose the color scheme.

Here is my blog: www.pollywogpatch.blogspot.com
Your blog is great! I was scanning posts and I love your retro Valentine soaps! How cute! I was looking for a place to 'follow" your blog. Do you plan on adding that feature soon?

Latest posts

Back