Do some threads just DISAPPEAR?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered that too, as 'in search of' doesn't fit any of the above descriptions, I imagine that it falls under 'similar transactions '. I'm beginning to get annoyed now, that the 'deleter ' hasn't come forward and said!!

Laurabolyard, try and be patient. If you haven't sent Relle a pm yet, just do it nicely and then wait for her response. I have found she is very helpful. But please remember that even mods have lives outside the forum and sometimes cannot respond immediately.

Because it says so.

Look here: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 for your name on the left. Relle's name and the reason for deletion are on the right.

I've clicked on that link 4 times, I see THIS. Show me what YOU see... grrr

Because it says so.

REALLY??!? FacePalm...

I give UP... much more aggravation than need be. It was deleted, I don't know why, much speculation, very ominous, no answers that I CAN SEE. No problem... done with it!

Thank you Earlene!!

IMG_3063.jpg

Laurabolyard,

Relle will be back soon, I'm sure, to let you know what happened (she really is nice, there will be a reason, it's just not visible).

There were a few forum changes recently too, so things that people could see and do have changed (and that isn't obvious to people if it looks the same as it always did). Relle (and certainly DeeAnna) may not even be aware that you could not see why your thread was deleted.

So hard to tell right now. Please hang around to find out.

This is what I see - it shows that Relle deleted it, with a basic reason.

As has been said, if you have dropped her a PM then she'll answer it. Also bear in mind that every modmin doesn't read every single thread, so she might not have seen this one even if she has been on. PM is the best option.

Unbenannt.jpg

Laurabolyard,

Relle will be back soon, I'm sure, to let you know what happened (she really is nice, there will be a reason, it's just not visible).

There were a few forum changes recently too, so things that people could see and do have changed (and that isn't obvious to people if it looks the same as it always did). Relle (and certainly DeeAnna) may not even be aware that you could not see why your thread was deleted.

So hard to tell right now. Please hang around to find out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain that, I appreciate it!

This is what I see - it shows that Relle deleted it, with a basic reason.

As has been said, if you have dropped her a PM then she'll answer it. Also bear in mind that every modmin doesn't read every single thread, so she might not have seen this one even if she has been on. PM is the best option.

THANK YOU!!

I see what The Gent sees. Maybe there's a difference between the paid accounts and the not-paid accounts?

Yes, there is a difference in how the accounts work. In this instance, DeeAnna's view (and Gents view) is different in it's content to an unpaid view, which Rusti and yourself are seeing.

It's similar to how non-paid accounts cannot delete a post, and also have a more restricted time-frame for editing.

Membership level stuff.

There were a few forum changes recently too

Just saw your post
Hmmm... maybe I should have done the paid account as opposed to the donation. Funny though, as soon as I made the donation, the thread disappeared!!:confused:

Send a message to Angie ... she made a post about donations and subscriptions.
This'll do ... found the later Admin post on it: Donate and Subscribe

Last edited:
Back