Soap Making Resources Owes Me Money

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erleha

Reaction score
Does anyone know what ever happened with them? I ordered indigo from them well before they liquidated. I was informed it was backordered. When they sent the email out, I called with no success and emailed several times and would never get a response!

Does anyone know what ever happened with them? I ordered indigo from them well before they liquidated. I was informed it was backordered. When they sent the email out, I called with no success and emailed several times and would never get a response!

They went out of business quite some time ago.

I'm surprised they charged you if it was backordered.
When they were in business and I would order from them, they would not charge my items that were on backorder until they actually shipped. However, now with them being out of business, since - I want to say at least April or May of 2017 (maybe earlier ?? can't quite remember) I think if you were charged, you are probably not going to get any relief or refund.

Right. I emailed them even while they were still liquidating and never got a reply. Called and got the standard reply to email. Just wondering about them the other day. They did the same thing to me in an earlier order but sent it when it came in.

Right. I emailed them even while they were still liquidating and never got a reply. Called and got the standard reply to email. Just wondering about them the other day. They did the same thing to me in an earlier order but sent it when it came in.

It may be too late but you could file a claim with your credit card company. I would have been calling them or cancelling the charge a long time ago.

Thanks! It was just a partial part of the order and only about $4. Lesson learned. It's good to hear what happened. I wish they could have stayed opened. I liked them as well.

Back