For those doing HP, CP or MP what's the preferance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look very nice, but still quite rustic compared to CP, in my opinion.

Here are some of my CP soaps, I think it'd be impossible to recreate them with HP!

They are amazing and very beautiful and incredibaly skilfully done and yes you are quite right that HP would be a real challenge to create those. But for me as I am not a personal lover of highly coloured or decorative soaps I like the the way HP turns out and I actually like my soap to look home crafted, you know like the difference between home made cakes and shop / factory which are absolutely perfect but for me and I emphasise the for me they are not as apetising which in no way detracts for your skill and artistic workmanship, its just my taste.

They are amazing and very beautiful and incredibaly skilfully done and yes you are quite right that HP would be a real challenge to create those. But for me as I am not a personal lover of highly coloured or decorative soaps I like the the way HP turns out and I actually like my soap to look home crafted, you know like the difference between home made cakes and shop / factory which are absolutely perfect but for me and I emphasise the for me they are not as apetising which in no way detracts for your skill and artistic workmanship, its just my taste.

I totally agree with you, everyone has their own personal preferences. :)

Back