You know you're a soapmaker when....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're a soap making when you envy someone's 3 foot long soap dish and wonder where you can get 2 of them!!!
That comment really cracked me up! Smack Laugh.gif

The police do a knock and talk, questioning all the packages with "hazmat" labels on them.

When I was moving last June, I was pulled over with 30+ lbs of sodium hydroxide. Fortunately I had several business cards, and actual soaps on hand to prove that I wasn't supplying a meth lab. Unfortunately I couldn't get him to take any soap because that might have been "accepting a bribe" and I did still get a speeding ticket.

You might be a soapmaker if your husband refuses to take you shopping because you're always asking "can I buy this to make soap with"?

... when DH gives you a "food" vacuum sealer, and then he just sighs when you wonder how it would work on bath bombs....
I just used mine to pack up smaller amounts of butters and and palm flakes, but I don't know about bath bombs. I can tell you my experience with the english muffins didn't go so well.:oops:

When you are stirring your Lye/Water on the porch to be safe but look around like you are mixing crack or trying to steal something .

I have a nosey neighbor and just wait for the day she calls the cops.
Before I got back into soaping, I used my Lye to make Bio-Diesel because my truck was a Diesel.
I set up a sheet around me so no one could see :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back