Winners - 1st Annual Design Your Own Mold Competition

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any chance you can put a insert on the bottom or is it too thin? A bit of extra support would be great.
Not sure if I would want to adjust the height but the length would be awesome.

I poured my second batch today, only did one loaf this time of my regular recipe. It got fairly hot but it didn't gel, at least not all the way. I'll know tomorrow if I got partial gel or not.

I'm thinking gel will be easier to achieve if both loaves are filled to produce more heat.

This recipe gets really hard but the corners usually get dinged up removing it from a regular silicone mold. Very excited to see how this turns out.

grapefruit scented
6Js0SAu.jpg

We've been trying to decide if we're going to make the bottom one-piece, or stay with what we've got. We may end up doing both. But in either case, it would be possible to do an insert.

Curious to see if you're able to remove the soap without dinging the corners.

Just unmolded with no dinges, well there is a tiny one on one corner but I blame that on being impatient and unmolding too soon. I'll do a proper photoshoot tomorrow after the soaps have had time to set up more. They look great and again, unmolding was a breeze.

You have a **** good product JoeyG

Back