I think I have a problem

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LushishLux

Reaction score
I woke up this morning all ready to make soap. I went to go turn on I Love Lucy and the tv wouldn't turn on. I tried the light and nothing, my power had gone out. In a slight state of panic I grabbed all my soaping gear and headed to my neighbors house to see if her power was on. I scrambled over to her house and knocked on the door until she opened up. Thankfully her power was on I headed straight for the kitchen and set up shop.

The look on her face as I was running about her kitchen was priceless. I think I have a full on addiction. LOL :lol:

I would say that, yes, you do have an addiction. You also have an incredibly understanding neighbor. :D

Yes a very big problem. Wow and I agree you have a very understanding neighbor. My neighbor probably would have grabbed me by my ear and threw me out. :lol:

An addiction...

You must have a very understanding neighbor.....
Just make sure you don't spill or leave any caustic materials in her kitchen :( or your best neighbor friend may become your worst...lol.
jer

My neighbor is the very best. She was so excited that she could see how I do it. I made sure to clean up very well

I think this is so funny! When you have to soap, you have to soap! People are interested in how soap is made. I never even thought about it until I saw one of Anne Marie's Soap Queen videos. I had no idea I could make it myself. It never occurred to me. Now I'm addicted too.

Now your neighbor might one day bang on YOUR door! lol

Fullamoon said:
I think this is so funny! When you have to soap, you have to soap! People are interested in how soap is made. I never even thought about it until I saw one of Anne Marie's Soap Queen videos. I had no idea I could make it myself. It never occurred to me. Now I'm addicted too.

Now your neighbor might one day bang on YOUR door! lol

I never thought i could make soap until I wonder threw the craft store and saw MP soaps. Then I was googleing about where to get more at a better price and I happened to come across this message board. I spent like 3 months peeping as a guest reading about CP and I was amazed. I just had to learn everything I could about it.

Back