I got this in email-craft show in DC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Applications for the Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair are are now being accepted. Crafty Bastards, the behemoth indie craft extravaganza hosted by the Washington City Paper, encourages all crafters and makers, from the dabbler to the pro, to apply. The application deadline is July 5, 2009. Get more info and submit your Crafty Bastards application here.

There is a $10 non-refundable fee to apply. All Crafty Bastards applications will be reviewed by the Official Crafty Jury, and vendors will be selected based on various criteria from design and craftsmanship to saleability and alternative subject matter.

Applicants will be notified of their vendor status by July 20th.

Saturday, October 3, 2009, 10am-5pm
Marie Reed Learning Center (18th St. & Wyoming Ave. NW)
Adams Morgan, Washington, D.C.
Presented by Washington City Paper