~*~ SMF January 2018 Challenge- Hidden Heart Swirl! ~*~
~ Last Look At November 2017 Challenge Photos~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Melt & Pour Forum > For those doing HP, CP or MP what's the preferance

Old 01-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #21
dibbles
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2413 Times on 1034 Posts
Likes Given: 2836

That's a beautiful ombre on the purple one, toxikon!

toxikon Likes This 
Old 01-10-2018, 05:06 PM   #22
gloopygloop

Liked 73 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxikon View Post
They look very nice, but still quite rustic compared to CP, in my opinion.

Here are some of my CP soaps, I think it'd be impossible to recreate them with HP!

They are amazing and very beautiful and incredibaly skilfully done and yes you are quite right that HP would be a real challenge to create those. But for me as I am not a personal lover of highly coloured or decorative soaps I like the the way HP turns out and I actually like my soap to look home crafted, you know like the difference between home made cakes and shop / factory which are absolutely perfect but for me and I emphasise the for me they are not as apetising which in no way detracts for your skill and artistic workmanship, its just my taste.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #23
toxikon
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1495 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloopygloop View Post
They are amazing and very beautiful and incredibaly skilfully done and yes you are quite right that HP would be a real challenge to create those. But for me as I am not a personal lover of highly coloured or decorative soaps I like the the way HP turns out and I actually like my soap to look home crafted, you know like the difference between home made cakes and shop / factory which are absolutely perfect but for me and I emphasise the for me they are not as apetising which in no way detracts for your skill and artistic workmanship, its just my taste.
I totally agree with you, everyone has their own personal preferences.