How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
I found this group by looking on google play. I was looking for an easy to use app to formulate soap recipes. I tried a few apps BUT this was the best of the all. I love how I can enter the measurements of my mold. I've never seen that on another soap calc. And I also love the fact that you include so many oils on your oil selections. Like one day I will use chicken fat I do have chicken fat that I render. Now I have another use for chicken fat besides cooking 😁

chat gpt suggested I look for soap making forums and this was the first result on google. I browsed for a bit and decided to see how far this takes me. Thanks for reading and hosting this.

How did you find the Soap Making Forum?
Asked google if Mustard Oil was good for soap making and this forum came up. I accidently bought some non-returnable mustard oil. Meant to buy Rice bran oil! No idea how I didn't notice the mistake in my cart. sigh. Anyway, I'm back to soap making after more than a 3 year absence. Hope I remember how!

Back