Coconut Oil from Restaurant Depot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyapplepie

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anyone here has gotten coconut oil from Restaurant Depot. If so could you tell me the size and price. Thank You. (The nearest Restaurant Depot is over an hour away from me so I would hate to make a trip and not get what I need.)

I'm not much help, but you should be able to call the store directly to ask if it's in stock and the price/weight. I usually grab mine from Walmart or Amazon - usually Amazon has a good deal for a large tub of it.

If you are near a Big Lots, they sell Butcher Boy brand, which is made by the parent company of Soaper's Choice. Last time I got it, it was $12 for one gallon, which worked out to be much cheaper than any other source I could find, including Amazon. (Though I didn't check Walmart as I don't shop there.)

If you are near a Big Lots, they sell Butcher Boy brand, which is made by the parent company of Soaper's Choice. Last time I got it, it was $12 for one gallon, which worked out to be much cheaper than any other source I could find, including Amazon. (Though I didn't check Walmart as I don't shop there.)

I second this suggestion. Great coconut oil at a great price.

Thank you! I found a pretty good deal at WebstaurantStore https://www.webstaurantstore.com/golden-barrel-96-oz-6-lb-coconut-oil/101COCONUT96.html . Not quite as good as Soaper's Choice, but close. (And you don't have to buy as much)

I appreciate the link, thanks for that.

I skimmed the description of the product.

I suspect the oil itself is odourless, which raises the question, use the cheapest that can be found, or buy the extra virgin organic coconut oil. Does it make a difference to the soap?

Latest posts

Back