Where do you buy your Tins and Tubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezzy

Reaction score
I have looked like crazy here (Germany) The only things I can find I have to either pay thought the nose for a couple or buy 1000 pieces and that is way to much for me.

Where are you buying your tins and tubes? For Lip Balm, Lotion Bars, Whipped butter ect ect.

Thanks!

I buy lip tubes from Natures Garden Candles and I'm looking at getting lotion tubes from Elements Bath and Body. Or I may possibly just put my lotion bars in the 2 oz plastic jars that Natures Garden carries. I just can't decide.

I have a friend in Germany with a substantial business and every couple of years she orders tins at SKS and has them shipped to me. I then ship them over to her, and it's much less expensive than any other option she has found.

So if you have someone in the US you know, I'd suggest considering that route.

Thanks! I actually am from the us and my whole family is in Michigan so yes :) i can go that route!

What is sks?

Cool! Thanks! I am going to the states in July so I will check out both sites!

Thats a great link thanks Soapbuddy.
Wonder if they post to Australia & if its a viable option.
They have some terrific stuff.

Nat, I just looked under order info at the bottom of the page and they do send international. As for the postage they could probably email you with a costing.

Relle.

Back