A big wave to all

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amillion3147

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I had no idea this site exsisted. I did some googling of sites and was lead here. I recognize a lot of familiar names though from other soaping forums. I have been making cp for three years and quite amazed at what you can do with this art form.

Welcome and hello! We are glad you stumbled upon our fast growing soap forum. we really like this nice atmosphere and us mods work hard to keep it that way. Welcome again! :)

Paul :wink:

Welcome to the forum!! look forward to chatting it up and seeing all of your creations :)

peace love and guidance

Ian

Welcome!!! You will learn so much here, there are so many talented and knowledgable people to help!

Hi ..i just found this site too..and i am soooo new at this..what is CP.??

cheers...~

Hey lily, CP=Cold Process (we are in process of making a thread that deals with all of these definitions for our members as a quick reference guide :))!!

IanT said:
Hey lily, CP=Cold Process (we are in process of making a thread that deals with all of these definitions for our members as a quick reference guide :))!!

thanks~~ i have started to pick up on some things..but i do think an abbreviation therad would be great!

Latest posts

Back