Hello from TN

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanisR

Reaction score
Hi, I have been making soap for 20 years (only M&P until 6 years ago). I process our pigs and use my own lard. I make cold process soap, mostly basic lye. I want to up my game and start making "pretty" soap. I love making soap for all my family and friends. Here is a new soap I made today, chocolate brownie, the grandkids love it.

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

It does look like chocolate. You can buy chocolate fragrance oil too, but that might be too dangerous. Someone would try to eat it. :)

I grew up in TN, in Memphis, but I've lived in Canada for 40 years, so I'm not really a southerner anymore.

Oh my! I'm having a Brownie CRAVING now because of your soapy brownie. :headbanging: Drooling all over my phone screen. [emoji14]
Please do show us more of your creations. ;)

I used chocolate brownie FO from Aztec International Soap, I used cocoa powder to color it. I then took some freezer paper and crumpled it up and then smoothed it out, not real well and put it the bottom of a 13 x9 inch pan. So the top of the brownie is the bottom.

Welcome, JanisR! :wave:

I used chocolate brownie FO from Aztec International Soap, I used cocoa powder to color it. I then took some freezer paper and crumpled it up and then smoothed it out, not real well and put it the bottom of a 13 x9 inch pan. So the top of the brownie is the bottom.

Brilliant! :)

IrishLass :)

Wonderful soap. Now I have to make the brownies I promised husband for the mechanics at the shop

Had you not told us they were soap I would not have believed it. :)

I still don't believe it!! haha, it's incredibly realistic JanisR, and I'd have to keep it away from all kids, and even my husband, as I know he would try to take a bite out of that!

Welcome!

I'm sorry to say but it appears you've accidentally posted a picture of a batch of brownies. Sometimes I get mixed up when posting, too; no shame, just edit the post and put in the pic of your soap :D

Kidding, obvs, but wow... it's so realistic you're going to have to be careful people don't eat it!

Back