For dog lovers....and anyone needing a good laugh!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
Be sure to watch....Shake-the video, after the still photos. OMG.....ROTFLMAO!!! Oh yeah, I guess it would help if I added the link. http://twistedsifter.com/2013/10/portraits-of-dogs-mid-shake-carli-davidson/

crack me up.gif

Last edited:
I haven't laughed so much in ages! Thanks for posting this.

Awesome! Had to bring hubby in to watch since he's the serious dog fan in the family. Thanks for posting Navigator! (PS - glad to see you're still in touch. Hope that means your power is still on!)

Awesome! Had to bring hubby in to watch since he's the serious dog fan in the family. Thanks for posting Navigator! (PS - glad to see you're still in touch. Hope that means your power is still on!)

Glad you all enjoyed the dogs, I thought they were too funny not to share. And thanks Krista, yes I still have power. The wind has finally died down, but it's still bitter cold and it's snowing.......again. Just an inch or two this time, but even that's too much. Ah well.....Spring can't be far away, can it???

Back