A few pics from the blizzard

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that's the Craftsman, it's a bit smaller than the Poulan, I think it's 5 or 7 hp. The big Poulan is down for the count right now. needs a new belt, but the Craftsman will take care of things until we can get it fixed.

Hubby came home around 3 pm after being in a snowplow all night. He has to do his part, even though he needs sleep. I have never had this much snow in my yard on the ground at one time. Amazing.

So, are you people just really really short or is that snow really really deep! :lolno:

The first pictures I could not really tell how deep that was, I kinder thought Ya I been in allot like that when I lived up north various places. That picture standing next to the snow put's it more into perspective though!
Yep, I've been in Deep S*** before myself, but not that deep!
Snow, S*** I meant Snow, what did you think I meant? :Kitten Love:

Be safe and don't over do it! Stay warm.

BugSoap, my husband is 6'4" ;) I am still in absolute amazement when I look out there. We still have a solid 40" on the ground all over. Never have we ever had this much snow on the ground! And guess what? It's snowing again. Wasn't predicted.

OMG....that's crazy snow!

Ann, Im praying for you and all caught in this freaky weather..stay warm and safe!

I woke up this morning to blizzard conditions - and more snow than they had downgraded to. 14" and counting. As long as the power holds I'm fine with it. It's going to be subzero for the next few nights, and not out of single digits during the day. More snow on Tuesday. We've moved into the 3rd snowiest winter in Boston - I'm 24 miles south, and have actually had more snow than they have. Gotta get out there and move it all shortly.....

I've never had snow this high - the window is going to disappear. The squirrel baffles are more like perches on the birdfeeders. See how far away that garage is? That's where the snowblowers are........

Wow terrible snow blizzard. I don't like snow at all. We lucky here in UK South Wales hasn't snow this year.

BugSoap, my husband is 6'4" ;) I am still in absolute amazement when I look out there. We still have a solid 40" on the ground all over. Never have we ever had this much snow on the ground! And guess what? It's snowing again. Wasn't predicted.

Wow He and I are same height, gives a bit more depth to that snow looking at the picture now.

Latest posts

Back