DSO Jasmine Sambac & True Antique Lilac OR Comparable Alternates

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost_Wytch

Reaction score
I've been using Jasmine Sambac & True Antique Lilac since way back when Lezlee at Simple Soothings was selling them. And followed them over to Soapies Supplies when she sold them to Kelley. But Kelley let them go out of stock about a year ago, and everytime I've emailed her over the past year (about 4 times) she just responds with, "they are on order". And to this day, they have still not been restocked. Grrr!! I don't like being lied to. :mad: Just tell me you're not going to stock them anymore!

Anyway, If anyone has any and wants to sell them, I will buy them off you. And if anyone has found any good alternatives for either of these please share your source. I would be forever grateful :)

Thanks,
GW

Have you contacted Simple Soothings? If you want it bad enough, you may be able to order 25# or something and then do a co-op here. Cmzha (sp?) does that here for her Dragon's Blood. (which is awesome OOB...haven't soaped it yet.)

Have you contacted Simple Soothings? If you want it bad enough, you may be able to order 25# or something and then do a co-op here. Cmzha (sp?) does that here for her Dragon's Blood. (which is awesome OOB...haven't soaped it yet.)

I did contact Lezlee at Simple Soothings. Because she sold the codes to Kelley, she can't give out any information about the supplier, the codes, etc. She can't do co-ops or resell any of the FO's she sold. She bound by a contract. She expressed that given the chance to do it all over again, she wouldn't. :(

Latest posts

Back