Someone Likes My Soap!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
My Teenage Daughter went to stay at her friends house on the weekend.
TD: "Mum, Can I please take some of your soaps to give Sharina (the friend). I told her all about them and she said she would really like some."
ME: "Okay, I'll make you up a gift bag, but make sure you tell Sharina that I haven't been doing this for a real long time and it's not like I'm a professional soapmaker or anything". (Why am I making excuses for my soap for someone that is getting it for free????I don't know, that's just me)

The next day TD came home...."Sharina's mother loved your soap so much when she saw it, she asked if she could have some...Sharina gave her some of the honey one...which she then went and used to bath her 3 month old baby...washed his hair with it and everything because he had a bit of cradle cap....She LOVES it!!!!"

I feel so proud!!!

Good on you Chrissy! Isn't it wonderful when someone appreciates something you have done, especially when you have put so much of yourself into creating it......awesome :wink: :D

Tanya

I think that anyone that doesn't want homemade soap has got rocks in there head, but that's ok, more for me!!
My sister loves they soap that I make, though I think that I am going to have to start charging her for it soon!!!(Not really I like giving!)

Good for you! It's nice to be aprpecaited isn't it? I find it gratifying that not only do friends and family want my soaps but that people are willing to buy it from me as well!

Latest posts

Back