Just Like Smaug

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need help - I know that I live above the source of my shoe boxes, but I can't stop taking more when I see good ones! I have so many in my cellar at the moment that I feel like Smaug the dragon, laying on my pile of shoe boxes!

The Admirable Lady is very patient, but I think I need professional help to stop my collection from getting too big.

It's just that, for my soaping, they are amazingly useful...................It's starting to extend to other boxes, too - I'm in an office newar Vienna today and I can see more boxes, various sizes. In my head, I'm filling them with empty plastic containers and bit of packaging material.....................

Hey, that's my soaping room there.....I too hoard boxes. Primarily Raspberry boxes as they stack so nicely and I can fit 28 bars of soap in each. I probably have 50 of them stacked in my soaping storage room (spare bedroom). I cure my soaps on shelving units then move them into the raspberry boxes or baseball card boxes (30 of those stacked in the closet.). We just can't help ourselves.

Latest posts

Back