Black Friday all Weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flavapor

Reaction score
We are a new soap supply company. Our name is American Soap Supplies. We created the original TS Tall Skinny Silicone Mold earlier this year out of necessity for myself, an avid soap maker, and the soaping community.

Just a few months ago we started our own company and added other molds, micas, additives, oils and containers.

We have molds, micas, clays, additives and some pocket atomizers on sale thru Nov 30.

Please come take a look. www.americansoapsupplies.com

Thanks
Lori
aka:flavapor

Nice site! I love all of the cool accessories that you've created to go with the tall skinny mold, especially those impression mats. Brilliant! I am very tempted.....

IrishLass :)

Oh Thank you Hazel and Irish Lass. I got many a soaping tip from both of you back in the day and still use most of them including some of the recipes you have posted over the years.

The site is still a work in process, in hind sight I should have had a woman design it. Men haven't got a clue about a lot of the items we use daily. The site has been up but not live for months because they couldn't get the concepts of where things need to go. LOL

Back