body spray and message oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftymommy

Reaction score
I'm so loss when it comes to adding preservative, if im making 8 oz of body spray, the amount is so small i dont know how much to add. also my daughter bought a eo oil and the lady mixed it with something before we bought it, does anyone know what she may have mixed it with?

i would call the store to see what it was mixed with to be sure... but you have massage oil posted in ur title.. so i will assume it was a carrier oil... as essential oil is not to be used full potency directly on your skin. the carrier oil could be one of many.. coconut,almond,grapeseed.. or even a combination of oils.

What do you mean? What would be a good oil that they used? It would be best to see what they used (might well be a mix) rather than going through all possible oils (it could be one from a long list!)

Also ask what % the EO actually is - if you bought a massage oil, the EO might well be a small % of the total amount.

Back