Sharing my spreadsheet of EO prices

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soap_rat

Reaction score
I recently spent way too much time looking up EO prices and deciding who to order from. I thought I'd share the research in case it can help someone else.

A few of the prices are sale prices and I believe I marked them as such, I don't know when they'll end. But any of these prices could change at any time.

If you want to change things on it for yourself, I believe you go to File, Copy, and you make a copy of it on your own google drive. You can also make a Comment on my document.

This is a link to the spreadhseet.. I think you may need a gmail account to see it, I'm not sure though. It's free and you can sign up and then ignore gmail, or I guess you can just ignore this!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApRNHt6EYBeCdEg0S3BSeE1yWG4zTTdONFdUcWRiREE&usp=sharing

Bless your generous heart! I think you're wonderful. I was researching different suppliers for EOs this morning but didn't get too far. It is time consuming and I had other things I had to do. I just got back online and saw your post. Thank you so much!

Too bad we don't have a star system on this forum. I'd give you a gold one. :thumbup:

This is awesome. Thank you! And here's your gold stars, because this deserves more than one. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Thanks so much for your generosity.

Maybe as time permits, I can add data from two of my favorite reasonably-priced suppliers - 1rawplant and New Directions Aromatics.

Wow. Thank you, Soap Rat! Much appreciated.

OMG! I was just starting on a spreadsheet because I was going to try and compare prices, and you've gone and saved me soooo much work! Thank you!!!!

Aww, I get gold stars! Thanks, everyone. Doing it really takes forever, it makes me want to learn how to write code that will do it for me! Maybe we can actually work out a way to share the document and portion out doing updating!

Judymoody, NDA is on there although I had it abbreviated. I just placed my 1st order with them.

Thank you so much!! This is wonderful information! :clap:

I did that for myself also when i started soaping. Over time i found that a handful of suppliers were constant with their prices. But still, thank you for working, and giving!!!!

oh, also somatherapy.com is good place. their oils are above average and are decently priced. Young living are excellent oils, but have the price tag to go with it. thanks again!

This is incredible! Thank you for the time you spent making this and for your generosity in sharing!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Soap Making mobile app

This is great. Might be nice if we could add other suppliers like Camden Grey. Perhaps we can ship you the info and you can add it if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back