Greetings from NJ!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony0327

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Anthony and I am 18 years of age. I am currently a Senior in High School. My goal is to go to college to become a production manager for a news station. My other option is to go for nursing. Two totally different things but I can't make up my mind :headbanging: I wanted to start making soap for a few reasons. The main reason is from a class I took about a year ago. We watched a video on how soap is made from start to finish in a big factory and it just made me disgusted to see all the stuff they put in it. I am most likely the only person in my school that makes soap so it is going to be a fun journey giving out test samples to my friends. Thanks for the warm welcome on my post a few hours ago and I can't wait to dig and read more on this forum. Also, I have done many crafts from sewing to scrapbooking but soap making does not even come close to it. I love the fact that what I make my friends and family will actually use.

Welcome Anthony! Your friends will be amazed that you can make soap :) What do you like to sew?

Hi Anthony and welcome! How cool you're interested in soap making at your age. If I'd have known what's in store bought syndets when I was high school chemistry, I'd have taken on the saponification experiments too! I hope you enjoy the ride and the addiction.:)

ETA: I'm a nurse so I like your possible career path!

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back