snickerdoodle tarts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jean1C

Reaction score
Since today is Sunday I decided to make a HUGE mess in my kitchen. I love candles and wax tarts. I recently saw a video on YOUTUBE about making cookie tarts....Well, I have some wax and some awesome FO (Snickerdoodle) so why not? I melted the wax, then let it cool,whipped it, then rolled in a ball and "threw" it on a pan (Marked it with a "B"...LOL..sorry, couldn't help that one)...looked great..but it needed something. Cinnamon sugar perhaps? I am thinking Christmas gifts here, like a little bakery bag filled with some cookie tarts and maybe a warmer for friends/family.
My question is, "Can I use sugar to decorate my cookie tarts, or will it burn in the warmer?"

Thanks. I did burn one today with no ill effects...YET. I am wondering if the sugar will crystalize on my burner.
Glitter never crossed my mind...LOL. I have a "glitter project" that I am trying to do. I have a two tiered lazy susan and some shakers. My intention is to put the glitter in these shakers and have a nice little way to get at the glitter I need. Currently they are in a box labled "Glitter project".
I will try the glitter today as I managed to whip up some chocolate cookie wax tarts.

Latest posts

Back