Help please CB-135

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andorac

Reaction score
I have 4 and 3.5 diameter containers I am using. I will get hot scent throw only if close up nose over jar :/. I also get jump lines after first burn or frosting. No jump lines or Frosting when pouring and curing. I have cured 1/2/3 weeks all the same. I have heated the wax to 185/175/150 I have added fragrance at 150/120/175/185. I have also put in steric acid 3% skipped second batch as it says no additives needed. I have added uv 1/2 tablespoon per 1b. I have used HTP/Cotton Core/RRD. I have a great melt pool but tons of mushrooming. I have went off candlesciencec and peaks wic recommendations. I have went down and up in wick size 1 to 2 bigger/ smaller. HTP 1212 was the last one I tested with 1 oz fo to 15 oz wax and 4 drops liquid dye with peach fo from peak. I have poured at 120/100/95. Cold throw is great apperance before testing is usually great. I am just at my wits end here.

I have made a new candle today with candlescience blueberry cheesecake 0.5 oz, 8 oz wax, and 4 drops blue liquid dye using lx26 wick. I am hoping this one will come out better.

If you guys have any advice please let me know I could really use the help.

Thank you for reading.

Update scent throw awesome hot and cold, meltpool great. However lots of mushrooming. I will know to tomorrow if frosting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back