Bulk Apothecary

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paintguru

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is everything I need out of stock at BA? They have great prices, but if I can never buy what I need from them, it kinda makes it a moot point!!!

I've ordered from them a few times and had no problems. I don't like that for essential oils their size selection jumps straight from 2 oz to 16 oz. They also ship EOs in aluminum bottles for 16 oz orders (and I had to scramble to get amber boston rounds to transfer them to). I have noticed what you mean about lots of stuff out of stock sometimes. Their shipping rates are about on par with almost everyone else for me, but then I live back of beyond so everyone charges me a lot.

Yeah I don't mind their shipping and I'm always able to find a 10% off or $5 off coupon. Their prices on most things are really good, which is why I'm annoyed when half the stuff I need is not in stock. I just ordered jars and a few oils/butters from another place just because I was sick of waiting.

I've never used B.A. , but I've noticed lots of vendors with out of stock items since the holidays. I was wondering if this might be typical for this time of year...

Latest posts

Back