Post your favorite best sellers ! Inspire

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isha

Reaction score
Hello all

I've been on this forum for sometime n see that there are wonderful people with lovely creations, products and also soaping n selling for a long time

I would request you to share ur favorite creation with pics and how wonderfully you name them.

This will be very inspiring and motivational to lots of newbies or soapers who don't sell. It will also be great to see what people like in which state/country

I know it takes many years to perfect a recipe n much more patient n money to be actually selling n seeing a turnover.

I personally have been tweeking alot of recipes and additives. N have the urge of always trying something new. May be fo combination or colour or oils
It's so amazing n fascinating to see how the end products turn out to be.

Humble request to all to share n inspire. It can be any product.. Soap shampoo lotion lip balm anything..
Pic please [emoji3]
I'm only looking for inspiration nothing else . I'm not asking for ur receipe. But in general...

My favorite is " black mamba" black African soap with xyz things... N here's the pic

Last edited:
Hello all

I've been on this forum for sometime n see that there are wonderful people with lovely creations, products and also soaping n selling for a long time

I would request you to share ur favorite best sellers with pics and fo/ eo combination and how wonderfully you name them.

This will be very inspiring and motivational to lots of newbies or soapers who don't sell. It will also be great to see what people like in which state/country

I know it takes many years to perfect a recipe n much more patient n money to be actually selling n seeing a turnover.

I personally have been tweeking alot of recipes and additives. N have the urge of always trying something new. May be fo combination or colour or oils
It's so amazing n fascinating to see how the end products turn out to be.

Humble request to all to share n inspire. It can be any product.. Soap shampoo lotion lip balm anything..
Pic please [emoji3]

Please go in and read the forum rules. You are still asking for information on the sly which is not acceptable. There is a scent review section as well as a photo section you are welcome to peruse.

Sellers scents and designs are personal if they are selling. Many custom blend their fragrances and aren’t likely going to be willing to share.

Also, you have posted in the labeling and packaging section. It will be moved.

Last edited:
Back