New to forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallypearl

Reaction score
Hello to fellow soapers!
I'm new to any forum so bear with me. I'm not even sure I'm writing in the right place!
For years, I wanted to make soap but, was discouraged by nay-sayers. Last year, I watched a tutorial and knew I could do it. The soap was 100% olive oil and, unfortunately, the person left out that it would take a year to cure! I thought I had a fail until I joined a soap page on facebook and learned I made Castile soap.
Since then, I've made oatmeal soap, lard soap, poppy seed soap, more Castile soap and oatmeal/honey, which has come out the best.
I'm so fascinated with how talented everyone is!
Sally

Hello to fellow soapers!
I'm new to any forum so bear with me. I'm not even sure I'm writing in the right place!
For years, I wanted to make soap but, was discouraged by nay-sayers. Last year, I watched a tutorial and knew I could do it. The soap was 100% olive oil and, unfortunately, the person left out that it would take a year to cure! I thought I had a fail until I joined a soap page on facebook and learned I made Castile soap.
Since then, I've made oatmeal soap, lard soap, poppy seed soap, more Castile soap and oatmeal/honey, which has come out the best.
I'm so fascinated with how talented everyone is!
Sally
Welcome Sally! You'll like it here. Everyone is very helpful & fun. I've learned so much since I've been here.

Welcome.gif

Welcome! There is tons of information here, some days you may leave completely overwhelmed, but come back the next day! Also, just from my personal experience, you can ask advice here, but go ahead and try it too (unless someone says "don't do it, you'll die). Experience is an amazing teacher.

Welcome Sally, there will always be nay-sayers... who cares jump in have a good time with it, there are great people here and they have helped me alot!
Have fun..

Latest posts

Back