Neat looking crochet pattern...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. I've knitted the waffle stitch for several things but have never done it in crochet. I'm always looking for a neat washcloth stitch.

Good luck at Michaels! Be sure and show us pics of what yours looks like.

Kchaystack you're not alone in your penchant for adopting hobbies. I have many, including crochet :)

I collect hobbies like dust bunnies under a bed. I have far too many. It all started innocently enough with crochet, and morphed into knitting, then spinning, then weaving, soapmaking, running, fountain pen collecting...

Is there a 12 step program?

Kchaystack- i do hope you'll share pics if you try this!

sigh... at least I am not alone. Polymer Clay, Metal working, Soap Making, Crochet, Cake decorating, Photography, Lampworking, Bead Weaving and Jewelry making in general, etc

Sere

I have used clay to make geo-caching tags. I need to get back into that once it warms a bit.

I also do photography, but again, too cold to be out (I am a wimp and hate tracking thru snow). I miss the local Jr College and their darkroom. I audited classes a few times just to get access to it.

But being able to make color coordinating wash cloths for my soap? That sounds amazing! hahaha

I collect hobbies like dust bunnies under a bed. I have far too many. It all started innocently enough with crochet, and morphed into knitting, then spinning, then weaving, soapmaking, running, fountain pen collecting...

Is there a 12 step program?

Kchaystack- i do hope you'll share pics if you try this!
:) I stuffed my other hobbies such as sewing back under the bed with the dust bunnies. I only kept soapmaking and crochet.

uploadfromtaptalk1452562322503.jpg

Ohhhhhhh... fountain pens! I love fountain pens! I have one or two.... or 20 something. And I knit, crochet, watercolour, blog..... and more.

Back