Anybody use wholesale suppliers plus' Baby Buttermilk or three butter MP soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvallis

Reaction score
Anybody use wholesale suppliers plus' Baby Buttermilk or three butter MP soap base? How are they? I've always went with brambleberry bases but WSP would be far cheaper (shipping).

I have not used those specific bases, but I have never had a problem with the quality or the customer service with WSP. I would recommend giving it a try.

I was going to post the same question. I hope someone answers you soon. I did see somewhere though, someone saying the 3 butter was good.

I have not used those specific bases, but I have never had a problem with the quality or the customer service with WSP. I would recommend giving it a try.

Thanks for the reply!I love WSP myself! To be honest, I just don't know which one to get :).

I was going to post the same question. I hope someone answers you soon. I did see somewhere though, someone saying the 3 butter was good.

I've read the reviews on wsp's website and both seem great. I'm just hoping to get more details and comparisons.

I've tried both, I LOVE the baby buttermilk base! It has everything I could want in a soap, detergent free, good lather, and leaves skin soft. The 3 butter was ok, definitely moisturizing but I felt lather left much to be desired. I also have tried and love the bases at Bramble Berry, I feel they lather better, last longer in the shower, and have a more natural ingredient list, but yes shipping can hurt the wallet.

Back