etsy.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda

Reaction score
Anyone bought/sold anything on this site before?

I just signed up today. I don't have anything listed yet nor have a purchased anything.

Who has an account here? What is the link to your store?

I have just discovered etsy. I have been surfing it looking for crafters & artisans to consign items through my shop.

Hey, I did not realize that was you pepper! I am there too, not quite a month yet. I am going to dump my ebay shop I think. I like the etsy thing WAY better!

Oh fun!! I think i'm going to have to set one of those up once i get my product line a little more sorted out.

Yeah i'm not really selling on that site but everything takes time I guess. You have to start from somewhere!

Panda said:
Anyone bought/sold anything on this site before?

I just signed up today. I don't have anything listed yet nor have a purchased anything.

Who has an account here? What is the link to your store?

Yeah, I sold a seaglass necklace that I had made through there.
Really great site.

I hearted you too pepper!

Who else has a shop here? I would love to see them!

I'm planning on selling there -eventually. :wink:
Unfortunately I registered before realizing that my username is also going to be the name in the link then *doh*
Oh well.. at least some more people might recognize me then this way from other boards :lol:

The site isn't ready yet :oops: , but that's the link
http://www.FitMommyOf2.etsy.com

Does anyone know if I can add an extra name for my site, like a banner?

Hey, do you guys thing I should sell my TOG Soapmaking Tool lineup there? I've been reading how they charge, it seems fair. Is getting your money fairly easy? Thanks all.

Paul.... :wink:

Yes i think you could make some money there. I also added you to my favs aubrianne! I would also advertise on Soap Dish. There are loads of people on that site that go nuts for molds. You would make a killing!

Back