By their deals, ye shall know them?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tienne

Reaction score
Okay, I changed that quote in the title a bit to fit the topic. :wink:

I was wondering if it's permitted to post the names of places where you can find good deals on soap supplies? Is it permitted to tell the names of specific vendors on for example eBay that have things on sale? Or to post a direct link to an item on sale?

For soapers in Europe especially, it can be a real hassle finding soap supplies for a reasonable price, (if at all) or places where they don't charge you an arm and a leg in shipping costs! I think it's such a shame to let any money-saving discoveries go to waste or even just knowledge of places where you can get stuff at all!

I sometimes find some really good deals or there might be a clearance sale on at one of my go-to supply sites and I would love to be able to share those discoveries with others. We could maybe together get a list put together of where to get the best deals on EO's Oils, Clays, colourants and where there are "real time" sales going on and so on. I spend a disproportionate amount of time hunting down suppliers and it would really help if I could have some suppliers names on hand and in one place for future reference.

What say ye? Is it allowed? :)

Latest posts

Back