Etsy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PippiL

Reaction score
I just have a question how to get the soaper's guild sign attached to my Etsy site?

And another Etsy question.
I listed all my lip balms individually, some people list one and than give options of more varieties.Of course I pay a list price for every balm,if I would do the list one give more variety option would I skip the listing fee?
Thank you :razz:

Well since you pay about $.20 per listing in fees to Etsy, it would be more cost effective to list one and give a variety. You don't have to use the drop down lists if your varieties are a bit more complicated. Just put what varieties they have to choose from in the description and ask them to give you their choice in a note upon completion of their transaction.

Doesn't matter. If you have one listing with 20 available you still get charged for each transaction.

If you list one with varieties,you get charged when you make a sale,but don't they lose money, if they don't charge a listing price for each item?

Latest posts

Back