30 minute ..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha he's awesome! :D what a cool idea!
For your son, does it actually work at keeping the monsters away?

i made something like that for my dd when she was 3. it was an eye pillow. she always wanted to stay awake really late with dh and me and so we'd tell her that she could stay up if she covered her eyes with the eye pillow for 5 minutes first. she of course would and then within the 5 mins she was sound asleep.

i love yours!!

That is so darn cute artisan , what a great idea , love the tongue scaring away the "bad guys" . I am glad he is well behaved with the monkeys . You should sell those on etsy or artfire . They rock.

LoL at your first line.

Kitn

Ha! That is so cool!

I make rice packets to heat up in the microwave for abdominal cramps. Now I want a bed buddy! But...but...I'm not sure I can clean up my soaping stuff for long enough to get my sewing machine out...

Soapbuddy, we had monster spray too!
I even did up a little label and glued onto the bottle.
It was just a spray bottle with some distilled water and a few drops of eo's. We had to spray DS's room every night before bed. It worked, and the monsters never did come back!

ChrissyB said:
Soapbuddy, we had monster spray too!
I even did up a little label and glued onto the bottle.
It was just a spray bottle with some distilled water and a few drops of eo's. We had to spray DS's room every night before bed. It worked, and the monsters never did come back!
Exactly! :D

Back