Kid friendly soap scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenlwhi2

Reaction score
I need some kid friendly soap ideas and where u get your fragrance?

Food type ones are OK but I can't help but think that would be extra temptation for a child to try to eat it?? Thoughts?

What are y'alls favorites?

If i could edit this..i meant to add:
I've wondered if the better option is just to use some scents that I like( and think kids would Like) but just come up with some fun name to throw on it?

Any name ideas?

The kids who have access to my soap are more concerned with bright, pretty colors than they are scent. To the extent that they've expressed any preferences, though, citrus type scents are what they seem to like (slightly) more than others.

The kids who have access to my soap are more concerned with bright, pretty colors than they are scent. To the extent that they've expressed any preferences, though, citrus type scents are what they seem to like (slightly) more than others.
Good idea! :) thanks!

My kids like fruity mostly. Cinnabon and bubblegum run close behind.

ETA: Should also mention that the kids I make soap for are also more interested in color and design. Nieces and nephews went crazy for the neon rainbow soaps for Christmas.

My kids like fruity mostly. Cinnabon and bubblegum run close behind.

ETA: Should also mention that the kids I make soap for are also more interested in color and design. Nieces and nephews went crazy for the neon rainbow soaps for Christmas.
How did u create the rainbow one? I like that idea!

IMG_0822.jpg

This is my bubblegum I made.

Back