Fresh made coconut milk in cp soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyah999

Reaction score
Hi, I recently read how easy it is to make your own coconut milk using a fresh coconut and I'm wanting to use my fresh coconut milk to make cp soap but I'm unsure if it will react differently to canned stuff. I plan on adding the milk cold at trace. Has anyone used fresh coconut milk before to soap and how did it react and turn out? Thanks everyone!

Can you post your link about making your own coconut milk? On a trip to Hawaii I had pina coladas with fresh coconut milk - there they sell it in jugs like milk jugs - and they were SO GOOD.

Hey Dixidragon, I'm yet to try this myself but it looks and sounds good! And super easy. It lasts about 3-4 days in the fridge or freeze it. The fat will separate from the milk so just stir it before use. I also plan on using the coconut water as the filtered water to add to the blender and make up any difference with filtered water. http://nourishedkitchen.com/how-to-make-coconut-milk/.

I have yet to make a CP soap with coconut milk, but I do happen to have a fresh coconut in my kitchen right now...may just be makin' more soap tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back