where do you like to shop?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopeg

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this and unfortunately there isn't anywhere near me that sell the ingredients that I would need to make my projects. the most of the things that I order I will probably end up ordering online. So I was just wondering where all of you like to shop?I have found A few web-sites onlineI'm thinking about ordering from. Ive placed one order so far from brambleberry.com, but I found a few other sites that look interesting ~ New Directions Aromatics, From Nature With Love, and Mountain Rose Herbs. I'm concerned about ordering things that are tested on animals so I'm trying to find somewhere that doesn't test on animals. On New Directions website they state that they are not part of the Leaping Bunny program because they are a wholesaler, but that if one wanted to be Leaping Bunny certified, you could using their products. so I was just wondering what your favorite places you have to shop at?

I have shopped with Mountain Rose Herbs in the past and plan on putting in another order with them at some point when I have some money again (so it might be a while). I really liked doing business with them and was happy with their products (and my cat highly approves of their catnip). I am not sure of many of the places that are cruelty free, I remember seeing one or two, but don't remember which ones now. I know people have said good things about New Directions and From Nature With Love, but I haven't used either of them, so can't speak from personal experience.

Back