CP Soap swirls with embedded M&P roses

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwayneu

Reaction score
Billie decided to tried something new for us this time. She has a sheet mold of small roses. She 1st made a batch of yellow and a batch pink roses using melt and pour, with some sparkles. She then made a batch of CP soap (FO - Sweet Pea & Me) with pink and yellow swirls, put in our dividers, and immediately embedded a pink or yellow rose into each bar. The swirls did not come out as dark as we wanted, but they look OK.

In the mold
Picture008-b.jpg

Notice I was able to sneak one of Billie's oil paintings in as background. Unfortunately, my lights kind of washed out the left side.
roses-1-b.jpg

Closer look at the bars
Picture020-b.jpg

Those sure came out good , very creative....., my folks are from Indiana too :)

That Billie girl is so talented , I love her painting . The soap is fantastic , what a neat idea .

Kitn

Kitn said:
That Billie girl is so talented , I love her painting . The soap is fantastic , what a neat idea .

Kitn

Yes, she is the creative and artistic brains of this outfit. I was a technology geek for all of my career, bound strictly to math and logic. Now I serve as the amazed hired hand, waiting eagerly for our next adventure like a new puppy dog. It is great. :D

Back