Label panic!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, where did November go??? Wasn't it Halloween just last week???

I need at least 60 soap ingredient labels printed by this Sunday. I have a printer, but I have no label printing knowledge whatsoever. Is there any hope for me and more importantly...HOW?

I use excel or publisher and I get 6 labels to a page which I print out into thicker than normal paper and wrap around my wrapped soap- cigar band style.

Or just do little squares where you get about 50 to a page (using normal paper) and stick them into your wrapped soap with glue.

Last edited:
Do you have labels already that you want to print on? If they are Avery, you can go to their website and use the templates, then print them yourself.

If you shrink wrap, I'd do as PJ suggested. I just do it in word, make a text box, have the outlines show for a cutting guide, then copy and paste the text box across and down the page and print them on heavier paper, or you could make a band this way too.

Good luck, labels are a pain.

If you make and/or print the label page yourself, you can test print a sample on plain paper first and check over a light source with the sticky labels ... I found that sometimes a printer might skew the paper by a line or two, so it pays to check first.

I have been folding paper boxes, bags, and wrap-arounds and using Avery label templates through Word to create the labels. Yeah, it's taking some time....if I ever go into business, I'm paying to have this done. Lol

Back