Daystar Clearance oils arrived!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcatblum

Reaction score
Received my order from Daystar, awesome price on the oils. Of course I haven't tried them yet, but they all smelled yummy. I ordered everything except Flowerbomb & she is sold out of SACRED TRANQUILITY.

Cloudy Skies smell like a newborn scent-- I see making a batch of soap to use as baby gifts. Edited my thoughts on this one, put a dab on a cotton ball & hae smelled it several times throughout the day & I am getting the musky after tones now. As soon as DH smelled it he thought Johnson & Johnson.... I will play around with it & see how it smells at different strengths.
The official description was
A hint of mint lifts this complex blend of fruity floral and spice. Wild rose and orange flower gets a fresh accent of fir needle, as a spiced wood accord creates dimension within the scent. Rich fruit ones of creamed berry and peach linger with the base notes of clear musk and sensual amber. Top notes of mint; middle notes of rose, spice, wood, fir needle and orange flower; and bottom notes of musk, amber, creamed berry and peach.

Dark Vanilla is like a cookie, smells yummy!!!
official description
This blend includes hints of vanilla and rich dark chocolate. Delicious!"

Violete Mimosa DH & DD both didn't like, however it smelled as I expected, very very sweet
official description
A delicate floral blend with nuances of sweet violets mixed with hints of a mimosa blossom

White Peach Lychee is really sweet smell with peach
official description

"This scent opens with notes of fresh, succulent peaches mingled with hints of sweet lychee fruit."

Home Sweet Home was a smell I expected to only use in wax melts, but it is mild enough I will use it in a soap. (I was imagining cinnamon apple pie until I received it)
wasn't able to find daystar description but others said
Blend of cinnamon, clove and apple - A strong house-warming spicy cinnamon & Tender and pleasant with southern charm. With notes of sweet berries mixed with soft floral tones (I say daystar is more like the last description)

Overall very happy!!! Fast shipping & amazing price!!!

http://daystarsupplies.blogspot.com/

Prices are only valid on her blog not on the site.

Last edited:
Almost all the oils are now marked down even lower!!! Now most are $5# good time to try them out!!!

Latest posts

Back