Vendor Tent Recommendations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

100%Natural

Reaction score
I'm wondering what everyone uses for tents at shows and markets. What I'm hoping to find is one that is easily put up by one person. The E-Z Up tents look great but I've read they're difficult for one person to put up easily.

Do most of you that already own tents have a 10x10 or another size?

I researched tents for a solid yr! Ez-up is what I have. I sale at farmers markets, so need something to withstand the wind. Even customers walk up & mention that mine isn't fighting the wind & will ask where I bought mine.
The EZ-up that Samclub sells is better than the one other stores sell. My DD14 can load & unload the tent & only needs help from 1 person to assist in holding a leg in place for a few seconds. I would not recommend the tent to anyone with a bad back. It is horribly heavy. I have fibromyalgia & would never even try to set it up on my own.
I use weighted bags for the legs that are filled with pea size gravel. I bought the weights at Walmart.com.

I have a 10x10 but I can't remember which brand it is, Coleman I think, but I won't swear to it. It's much like an E-Z up, accordion style, pull on opposite corners and it extends out.. put the canopy on, raise the legs and it's done. Takes me and my dh all of 5 minutes to do. I use weights to hold the legs in place, but we used to use paint buckets filled with sand before the weights.

Latest posts

Back