~*~ SMF April 2017 Challenge - Stripes! ~*~
~ April 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Classifieds Forum > Member Classifieds > Dragon's Blood

Old 02-15-2017, 01:02 AM   #151
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 4518 Times on 1934 Posts
Likes Given: 372

Will send the personal info now but I also just paid via paypal.

Thanks!

cmzaha Likes This 
Old 02-15-2017, 02:36 AM   #152
mx6inpenn

Liked 446 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
Will send the personal info now but I also just paid via paypal.

Thanks!
Did you receive an invoice newbie, or did you have info from a previous order? I need shipping and PayPal info in order to pay.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:14 PM   #153
makemineirish
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 223 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 227

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6inpenn View Post
Did you receive an invoice newbie, or did you have info from a previous order? I need shipping and PayPal info in order to pay.
What she said

Old 02-17-2017, 07:29 PM   #154
Susie
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6981 Times on 3886 Posts
Likes Given: 14618

Carolyn said that she will send a PM with the Square info when she is ready for payment. I jumped the gun. My apologies!

Old 02-18-2017, 01:03 AM   #155
cmzaha
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4299 Times on 2565 Posts
Likes Given: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Carolyn said that she will send a PM with the Square info when she is ready for payment. I jumped the gun. My apologies!
No problem Susie. I am behind on billing. My Step-dad took a bad fall off his yard and wall into the street Yesterday, the hazards of being 91 and living on a hillside. Of course he has a gardener but decided he had to hoe up some weeds with his little triangle hoe. He now has a triangle shaped injury on his head, 3 fractured ribs black and blue arms, small lung puncture from a rib. Gotta love hospitals, nurse asked him if any family members injured him, talk mean to him, or hit him. Lovely, my step-dad also has Alzeheimer's, fortunetly not severe, but you still cannot be sure what an answer will be...My wonderful day yesterday was pickup my granddaughter, because my oldest daughter fights alcoholism and was incoherent, had other daughter at the doctor getting cortizone shots in her jaw joints, then my mom calls....not a good day. Sorry everyone you really did not need to hear all my grumbles. Off to the hospital until late tonight when he goes to sleep. The bright side is my sis is flying in tomorrow and will stay an extended period of time, if she can get set up with doctors here. She has severe fibro and many of us know how difficult it is to get the pain meds. Will trying to start billing next week and will check if it has come in. Thanks for everyone's patience

Old 02-18-2017, 01:30 AM   #156
TeresaT
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2301 Times on 1050 Posts
Likes Given: 3507

I double checked and you've got my info. I'm sorry to hear about your step-dad. I hope he's doing better.

Old 02-18-2017, 01:48 AM   #157
Susie
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6981 Times on 3886 Posts
Likes Given: 14618

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmzaha View Post
No problem Susie. I am behind on billing. My Step-dad took a bad fall off his yard and wall into the street Yesterday, the hazards of being 91 and living on a hillside. Of course he has a gardener but decided he had to hoe up some weeds with his little triangle hoe. He now has a triangle shaped injury on his head, 3 fractured ribs black and blue arms, small lung puncture from a rib. Gotta love hospitals, nurse asked him if any family members injured him, talk mean to him, or hit him. Lovely, my step-dad also has Alzeheimer's, fortunetly not severe, but you still cannot be sure what an answer will be...My wonderful day yesterday was pickup my granddaughter, because my oldest daughter fights alcoholism and was incoherent, had other daughter at the doctor getting cortizone shots in her jaw joints, then my mom calls....not a good day. Sorry everyone you really did not need to hear all my grumbles. Off to the hospital until late tonight when he goes to sleep. The bright side is my sis is flying in tomorrow and will stay an extended period of time, if she can get set up with doctors here. She has severe fibro and many of us know how difficult it is to get the pain meds. Will trying to start billing next week and will check if it has come in. Thanks for everyone's patience
I am so sorry to hear all that! You have your plate full. Take your time. Family before soaping stuff.
People Like This 
Old 02-18-2017, 03:32 AM   #158
DeeAnna
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9730 Times on 4437 Posts
Likes Given: 4374

Oh, dear, Carolyn -- you do have your plate chock full of family troubles. This other stuff can wait!
People Like This 
Old 02-18-2017, 05:41 PM   #159
BrightMeadows

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

You have no need to apologize. Thanks for juggling this with all your other duties.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:14 PM   #160
leilaninoel
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 51 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 767

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmzaha View Post
So sorry to hear about all this! Try to remember to take care of yourself first (easier said than done, I know).

Good luck with everything.