Bb - free stick blender offer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
BRAMBLE BERRY THANKSGIVING DEALS

Starting Wednesday, Nov. 22nd, you get three times as many samples with your order - that's up to 9 free samples while supplies last.

On Monday, Nov. 27th, we're offering a free gift with your purchase. If you spend $125 or more you get a free Stick Blender.

ETA: Be sure to read the reviews on this stick blender... no wonder BB is giving them away!!! YIKES!!!

NOTE: Here's a thought... To avoid a 2-week delay on shipping, be first in line by filling your cart some time early in the day on the 21st; then wait til midnight to place the order on the 22nd. Might work. Who knows? Not me. :mrgreen:

I was thinking about it but after reading the reviews - nope! I really wish the wands and the motors had a universal attachment. I have a wand or two that I saved when the motor died and a motor where I've lost the wand. I really want a variable speed one.

I want one with the variable speeds and the good motor, without paying for a bunch of attachments I will never ever use.

I bought a paint mixer attachment for my power drill to use in buckets because it was getting too deep for my stick blender. I really need to try it out.

Latest posts

Back