Do these even look like Christmas soaps?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibct1969

Reaction score
My first attempt at a butterfly swirl with Christmas colors. I am just not sure they look like Christmas soaps though.

:santa:

Christmas 2017 soap.JPG

Christmas 2017 soap cut.JPG

If you're not sure they are, and if you're giving them as gifts you can add an extra Christmas touch by labeling or wrapping with shiny, sparkly paper or ribbons.

Well done! - As the EG said though, what scent if any did you use?

Thanks everyone- now I feel better about giving them away. I used Winter Wonderland from Nurture. I love the idea of using x-mas decorations to make them look more Christmas-y. Sprig of holly or something.

Thanks everyone- now I feel better about giving them away. I used Winter Wonderland from Nurture. I love the idea of using x-mas decorations to make them look more Christmas-y. Sprig of holly or something.

I honestly don't think they need anything extra to show "Christmas" as the first thing I thought when looking at them were they were Holiday soaps.
Of course you can add something if you want too, but IMO it is really not needed.

Back