Activated charcoal hockey pucks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pametan

Reaction score
This is my favorite recipe. 22% cocoa butter and fragrance free. It's hard to tell in the picture but the edges have a little criss cross pattern just like a hockey puck.

1490273029607.jpg

It sells well compared to my other soaps but in general I don't have a lot of sales. I think mostly people go for the activated charcoal. I thought it would be more appealing. I think it's super cute. Th recipe is awesome though

It sells well compared to my other soaps but in general I don't have a lot of sales. I think mostly people go for the activated charcoal. I thought it would be more appealing. I think it's super cute. Th recipe is awesome though

Hmmmm... I wonder if adding a nice masculine scent would help. Maybe ladies shopping for their hubbies would buy if they had a good FO.

These ones could work nicely:

https://nurturesoap.com/collections...ts/nurture-soaps-hellstone-type-fragrance-oil

https://nurturesoap.com/collections...e-smell-of-weather-turning-type-fragrance-oil

Just throwing out ideas while I lust over FOs... :lol:

Realistically, all of my soaps would sell better if I added fragrance. I just prefer to make all natural soaps. I don't like essential oils either. They scare me. I'm always afraid someone will have a reaction and you have to know just how much to use. Plus they are expensive

Realistically, all of my soaps would sell better if I added fragrance. I just prefer to make all natural soaps. I don't like essential oils either. They scare me. I'm always afraid someone will have a reaction and you have to know just how much to use. Plus they are expensive

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their soapy preferences! I'm personally a total scent junkie, I buy so many candles and perfumes and FOs... I love that stuff, hah. But it's definitely expensive!

Latest posts

Back