Looking for Lush Type fragrance oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neidenn

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Neisha and I'm new to soap making. I was wondering where I could find fragrance oil duplicates or similar for cold process soaps in the Lush type fragrances. I'm specifically looking for the Karma fragrance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks

Thank you both so much for the links and suggestions. I'm going to look into it now.

Scent Works has Instant Karma which is my favorite Lush Dupe.

Daystar has a whole gang of Lush dupes.

From either suppler - Karma is really expensive.

EvilEnablers, every one of you!

I was low on liquid crack (Rockstar) from DayStar so I also got 16oz bottles of Kazi Kazi (Karma), and Toffee Crunch (Honey I Washed the Kids).

I can't wait til the mail gets here!

Looking for Lush Karma oil supplier in the UK

Hi

I'm totally new to soap making.

I've read the above posts but all the Suppliers seem to be in the US. Does anyone know of a UK Supplier please where I can purchase Lush Karma copy oil from as I will get strung by tax purchasing items outside the UK

Thanks

thanksgiving

hi

thanks for the info. I am not making to sell so I won't need Crete

take care

pam

This is an old thread but I thought I would bump it for an update. I couldn't find the Lush dupes on Day Star. Does anyone know what they called? Or whereI can find Karma, Rockstar, and Honey I Washed the Kids?

They are listed under the Collection, but it doesn't specify that all of them are actually Lush Dupes. There's a list around somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and link it. Didn't attach the link, but here's a list.

Here's a post from another forum with the cheat sheet (ETA: I didn't create this list)
THE CHEAT SHEET FOR

"THE COLLECTION"

At Last (compare to Alkmaar)

Aussie Sunset (compare to Uluru)

Blue Bubblegum Crush (compare to Candy Fluff)

Citrus Flurries (compare to Champagne Snow Showers)

Coco Loco Mama (compare to Floating Island)

Fluffy Almond Icing (compare to Snowcakes)

Frosty Musk (compare to Ice Blue)

Intoxication (compare to Bathos)

Intrigue (compare to Elixir)

Invigoration (compare to Avobath)

Jasmine-Honey (compare to Flying Fox) personal favorite!

Kazi-Kazi (compare to Karma)

Liquid Crack (compare to Rock Star)

Overzealous (compare to Trichomania)

Rain Forest (compare to Jungle)

Sheer Madness (compare to Fever)

Swimm Nekkid (compare to Skinny Dip)

Toffee-Sugar Crunch (compare to Honey I Washed the Kids) Yum! Most delicious!

Vanilla Rock n Roll (compare to American Cream)

Vanilla Sugar Dusk (compare to Snow Fairy)

HTH!

Last edited:
This is an old thread but I thought I would bump it for an update. I couldn't find the Lush dupes on Day Star. Does anyone know what they called? Or whereI can find Karma, Rockstar, and Honey I Washed the Kids?

Now, if you don't want to pay the high prices for DayStar's FOs, plus I take exception to my question on their company run FB page not being answered for a month, but that's beside the point, NG also carries dupes of the three you are after.

Kismet = Karma

Rockin The Stars = Rock Star (their list of dupes in pdf format also claims Tooth Fairy Taffy is a Rock Star dupe, but doesn't say it on that page)

Honey Bunny = Honey I Washed the Kids

Most people I've seen that have used them say that Kismet is pretty spot on. Mixed reviews on the others, but of course, noses are all different so one may smell perfect to one and nowhere close to another.

I do plan to try the NG Honey Bunny. I have used Daystar's Toffee Sugar Crunch. It soaped easily, smells delicious when soaped, but then changes. It's still a great scent in the shower, but it turns into a sweet, powdery fragrance. Again, I still like it a lot, but want something that's a bit stronger. It reminds me of a scent you would use on a sweet smelling 2-4 yr old, but I've had many adults love the scent, it's just light.

Can't help with the others.

Back