Someone is sick of me soaping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinful7

Reaction score
My cat Gollum is boycotting soaping by nesting on my notebook.

1395777556131.jpg

Just the same as mine! They really do need to be the center of the universe.

Pretty girl. :) I find that opening the front door (keeping the screen door closed) is usually enough to distract my boy. A rare treat for him!

Yes in her eyes she is the center of the universe. And she thinks she's a parrot. Spends most of her time on my shoulder, enough that I've often thought of crafting some kind of guard/ saddle for my shoulder

Oh the front door is a grand idea!!!

I didn't even know you had laundry in the background until you stated it. LOL!
Love the color of your cat's eye. Very mesmerizing. xD

Jack loooooves looking out the front door, and his favorite place to watch is from behind the door, where he has total cover as he peers through the crack between the door and the jam caused by the hinge. LOL If he's not there and the birds start squawking loudly, he races for his hiding spot!

Gollum watches birds out the back door and makes this creepy chattering noise. She sounds almost like a squirrel!

I didn't even know you had laundry in the background until you stated it. LOL!
Love the color of your cat's eye. Very mesmerizing. xD

Thank you! They are Aqua she is a mink seal and white Sphinx so her breeder was able to tell what color her eyes would be from early on.

I did manage to make a batch of melt and pour base today even with my parrot/monkey cat

If you watch them its actually like a clicking they do with their jaw. It is extremely creepy.

Hahaha, she sits on your shoulder like my cat ziva. I'm always calling her a parrot. I'm lucky she's a very small cat, when she was a kitten I was worried about her doing it as an adult.

Yes thankfully Gollum isn't very big. But still she won't take no for an answer. She will jump across the room to my shoulder

Back